RENTAL ONLY - Luxury Real Mink Fur Stole (Mink01)
Rental Fee: $120 + $180 deposit for 10 days (please read the rental agreement at the bottom of the page)
Free shipping to US customers, $50 shipping to Canadian customers.
You will receive an extra of $10 back if you would like to share 6 or more professional wedding picture with us.
Please note: All real vintage fur have a little bit of old odors. If it is a problem for you, we would recommend our new faux fur shawls. Please click HERE to see our collection.
- Beautiful, Genuine Mink Fur Coat
- Two Front Pockets
- Lined in silk satin with hook and eye for closure.
- Professional cleaned before rental
- Stored in no smoking, cold AC environment.
- You will receive an email agreement after rental order is placed.
FUR RENTAL AGREEMENT
- I agree to pay SISSILY DESIGNS LLC the specified amount listed for this fur rental. I will receive $180 back after the fur is returned in its original condition.
- I agree that the deposit will not be refunded if the fur is lost, badly damaged, soiled beyond cleaning or returned in a manner that is not acceptable.
- I agree that I have 10 days to keep the fur after the package is arrived. A $50 late fee will be applied if the fur is sent back to us 1-7 days late. A $100 late fee will be applied if the fur is 8-14 days late. A $150 late fee will be applied if the fur is 15-21 days late. No refund will be processed if the fur is over 22 days late.
- I agree that the fur is rented on a first come first serve basis. The rental will be secured once the rental fee is paid.
We accept returns if the fur is not what you are looking for. Please contact us asap and mail it back within 3 days. A $40 shipping + handling fee will be deducted from the refund. Return after 3 days would be considered as a regular rental.
The fur coat was made decades ago. Please take great care of it. Please send us pictures(s) if you believe the fur has any unexpected damages that we failed to show on the pictures. We will not charge you if the damages were not done by you.
Please make sure to keep the fur dry and away from fire.